Terms & Conditions:
Please find the Terms & Condition
- This legal document was produced and published by Blue Ocean Learning.
- We control the copyright in this template and you may only use this template in harmony with the licensing provisions in our terms and conditions. Those licensing provisions include an obligation to retain the Blue Ocean Learning credit incorporated into the template.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full, accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You may only use our website for [your own personal and business purposes], and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- To be eligible for an individual account on our website under this Section 6, you must [be at least 18 years of age and resident in India].
- You may register for an account with our website by [completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you].
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- If you register for an account with our website, [we will provide you with / you will be asked to choose] a user ID and password.
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You may cancel your account on our website [using your account control panel on the website].
- This website is owned and operated by Blue Ocean Learning.
- We are registered in [Bangalore].
- Our principal place of business is at [Bangalore]