You are already a talented marketer; we know that. Now, here’s your chance to become the best marketer. Sign up for Blueocean Learning Certificate Course in Social Media Marketing and become a qualified Social Media Marketer.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing Training refers to the process of driving traffic to a business organization’s websites through continued and sustained marketing efforts on the organization’s social media sites.
The amazing powers of social media marketing:
Because social media is so immensely popular with and widely used by the masses, businesses and brands depend on social media to connect directly, often on a one-to-one basis with their customers, build brand reputation and of course very, very effectively market your products and services to drive sales.
Today, businesses across the world have acknowledged that with its profound power for networking, building social communities and most importantly of all starting conversations social media is here to stay.
Why do marketers need specialized training in social media marketing?
In 2017 alone, over 97% of marketers use social media for business, 87% of those marketers do not know what social media tools to use and how. The challenge brand marketers face is how to optimize the various social media channels to their business’ benefit. How to drive brand conversations, how to get maximum customer engagement for their brand’s social campaigns and how to create effective social media campaigns in order boost their brand’s .social media reputation.
Blueocean Learning training program in Social Media Marketing
This is where Blueocean Learning’ Certificate course in Social Media Marketing can help marketers and business heads. This short-term course will equip marketers and business owners to become pros at social media marketing. The course will train them in the latest social media strategies, teaching how to master different social media channels and break the social media jinx for their organizations.
The Blueocean Learning Certificate course in Social Media Marketing will help you to learn:
- Social Media Marketing Training and its importance
- Everything about the different social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and more.
- All about creating and implementing effective social media strategies.
- How to create engaging social media marketing campaigns.
- The importance of your social media audiences.
- How to woo, connect with, converse and build relationships with your target audiences on the social.
- The importance of comments, likes, shares, retweets, group discussions, cross-posting etc.
- How to market your brand or business differently on different social media channels – Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, YouTube Marketing et al.
- How to use pictures, videos, audio clips, memes, infographics, polls, questions, tips, status updates and other forms of social media content to boost brand visibility and start conversations with your audiences.
- To manage your brand’s social reputation; how to build a trusted social community for your brand.
- Social media monitoring and analytics.
- Several other topics.
For whom is this course?
Social Media Marketing Training can anyone and everyone who wants to master social media marketing from students and fresh grads to working professionals, marketing executives and entrepreneurs.
Fundamentals of Social Media Marketing
- What is social media marketing?
- Different channels of social media and its role in marketing
- Customers as social media audiences
- Difference between social media marketing and traditional marketing
- Viral marketing
- Understanding the basics: Facebook page, setting up a Facebook business account, Facebook functionality
- Creating visibility for Facebook business profiles: inviting contacts, increasing fans, fan engagement
- Facebook advertising and third-party apps
- Facebook Marketing strategy building
- Crafting Facebook content, user-generated content
- How to increase Facebook engagement
- Importance of comments, likes, shares
- Leveraging Facebook for business gains
- Facebook analytics
- Understanding Twitter as a medium for brand marketing
- Learning the importance of Tweets, Retweets and Favourites
- How to share content and ensure follower engagement on Twitter
- Tips, tricks and tactics for Twitter Marketing
- Twitter ads: promoted tweets
- Twitter marketing tools
- Tweet Deck and Klout
- Twitter Analytics
- Understanding YouTube and its benefits in marketing
- Optimizing video content for effective YouTube marketing
- Content creation for YouTube marketing
- Driving traffic via YouTube
- Audience engagement strategies on YouTube
- Building a brand on YouTube: what works best and what doesn’t
- Understanding LinkedIn for marketing
- Using LinkedIn for brand building, establishing product/service authority
- LinkedIn groups: importance, need, how to use them for marketing
- Content sharing on LinkedIn best practices