SEO Training “Search Engine Optimization” in digital marketing, you hear this every single day, don’t you? You may know what SEO is but do you know how to leverage it well for your business?
Sign up for Blueocean Learning’ Certificate Course in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Business and become best SEO expert you ever knew.
Brands and businesses need organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) today like they have never before. It is no more merely part of a business organization’s web building efforts, instead, it is now a very important, inescapable component of its digital marketing mix and branding strategies. Today, it is SEO that drives business success.
In such a scenario, it is imperative for business CEOs, sales managers and marketing leads to empowering themselves and their marketing teams with advanced knowledge in the latest and the most well-performing SEO strategies so that they can confidently and successfully reach their organization’s digital marketing goals.
Business organizations and brand marketing managers must understand that their consumers and target audiences are digital savvy individuals who heavily rely on the search engines to search for the products and services that they need. If your business has to be listed on the very first page of your customers’ search engine results, then you need a solid, renewed, well-executed SEO strategy.
We say renewed because SEO is not just restricted to your business website anymore. Today, SEO encompasses the latest facets of digital marketing including Online Ads, Social Media Campaigns, Content Marketing and more. As well-crafted, genuine content reigns supreme on the digital platforms, marketing professionals and business heads must quickly acquire these new aspects and learn how to integrate them effectively with your business websites.
This is where Blueocean Learning’ Certificate Program in Search Engine Optimization (SEO Training) will teach you how to stay ahead of the game, beat your competition and propel your business to the next level with some ground-breaking SEO techniques.
The Blueocean Learning’ Certificate Program in Search Engine Optimization enables you to:
- Understand the fundamentals of SEO: Google Hummingbird, Panda and Penguin Algorithms, Search Engine functionality, traffic, audience, keywords etc.
- Maximize your marketing efforts: using the right On-page, Off-page and Local SEO techniques.
- Learn how to optimize your content for the SEO: content planning, types of SEO rich content, primary, secondary and tertiary keywords, optimal keyword density etc.
- Analyse and monitor your SEO efforts across platforms
- Develop the business acumen to use SEO for gaining higher ROIs
- Improve your brand visibility and credibility: get it to consistently rank higher up in the search results
- Get a definitive edge over your competitors
SEO Training Benefits:
- A professional certificate from Blueocean Learning, a leading expert in full-service digital marketing services
- Become a certified SEO expert
- Learn from experienced, working SEO experts
- Flexibility and cost-effective
- Short duration
Who should do this course?
- Working marketing professionals
- Brand managers
- Business owners and CEOs
- Web designers and developers
- Anyone passionate about SEO, Online Business or Digital Marketing
Understanding the fundamentals of SEO
- Definition and functions of SEO
- Understanding Search Engines: working principles, functions, SERP
- Exploring Keywords: types of keywords, keywords mix, keyword density, keyword planner tool
- All about Traffic: understanding what it means, types and importance
- Testing Google Operator
- Audience analysis and content planning
- Listing appropriate keywords for individual content
- Search engine optimizing the content: Meta tags, alt tags, anchor text
- HTML Web page creation, website submission and verification
- Social media plugins
- Linking pages internally
- Understanding Domain Authority, Page Rank, Link Building
- Learning how to increase page ranks, build links, and garner backlinks
- Link building strategies: how to help your business to acquire links
- Content Marketing: promoting your SEO rich content, scaling content to build links
- Leveraging social media channels for content marketing and link building
- Understanding local SEO
- Learning advanced levels of local SEO: using Google Places for optimization and NAP
- Learning all about classified submission, citation and H-card
Developing SEO content
- Learning about the different types of keywords and how to use them in content
- Dos and don’ts of keyword placement
- Different types of content: descriptive articles, informative blog posts, analytical case studies, website content
- Overview Content Management Systems, WordPress plugins
SEO Tools and Google Algorithms
- Exploring various SEO tools
- SEO monitoring: why it’s important and how to do it
- Learning about Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, algorithms
- Tricks, tips and tactics for effective SEO strategy and tackling Google algorithm updates