Microsoft Exchange Server is a mail server and calendaring server developed by Microsoft. It runs exclusively on Windows Server operating systems.
The first version of Exchange Server to be published by Microsoft was Exchange Server 4.0. Exchange initially used the X.400 directory service but switched to Active Directory later. Versions 4.0 and 5.0 came bundled with an email client called Microsoft Exchange Client. It was discontinued in favor of Microsoft Outlook.
Exchange Server uses a proprietary protocol called MAPI. Over time, however, it added support for POP3, IMAP, SMTP, and EAS.
Exchange Server is licensed both in the forms of on-premises software and software as a service. In the on-premises form, customers purchase client access licenses (CALs). In the software as a service form, Microsoft receives a monthly service fee instead
• Planning the Exchange Server 2010 Infrastructure
• Prepare the infra deployment a structure for Exchange Server 2010
• Install Exchange environment e 2010 on Windows Server 20008
• Installation of all exchange 20110 servers rules
• Installation and configuration of EDGE server rule
• Installation and c server rule configuration of HUB Transport
• Installation and configuration of CAS server rule
• Installation and configuration of Mailbox server rule
• Configure the Auto discover and availability services
• Create and appl Configure Out the SSL are took Anywhere ificate on Exch.
• Configure POP, IMAP, and Microsoft ActiveSync
• Configure mode (ECP) ration, including Exchange Control Panel
• Exchange Server 2010 role-based access control(RBAC)
• Administration Functionality in the Exchange Management Console
• Administration Functionality in the Exchange Management Shell
• Transport and R Routing Functionality
• Design and deploy high availability and disaster recovery for mailbox Server role(DAG)
• Design and deploy high availability and disaster recovery for CAS role (CAS Array)
• Design and deploy high availability and disaster recovery for hub transport Role.(HUB NLB)
• Design and deploy high availability and disaster recovery for Edge transport Server role
• Design and deploy message archival