“AWS Certification” (Amazon Web Services) offers a broad set of global compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services that help organizations move faster, lower IT costs, and scale applications.
- Programmers looking to build SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Solution architects
- Network and system ministration
- Professionals/ graduates looking to upgrade their skills in cloud computing.
An objective of the “AWS” Architect Course
- Learn efficient design and deployment of AWS system
- Evaluate costs and provide mechanisms for cost control
- Elastic Load Balancing on multiple EC2 instances
- Understand data ingress and egress to and from AWS
- Identify relevant and suitable uses of AWS architecture
- Lift and shift mechanism of AWS on-premises applications
- Determine right AWS on basis of computational, database, and security needs
- Get trained for the AWS Solutions Architect Certification from Amazon
What you will learn
AWS Certification course is intended for individuals who will Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
This certification focuses on the core AWS services, like Identity and Access Management (IAM), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), S3, and EC2. Studying these core services will give you a good understanding of AWS’s approach to security, networking, data storage, and compute capability
AWS Certification: Course Content
- Basics of AWS
- Intro to Popular AWS Services
- Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM) – User, Groups, Roles
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) – Default/Custom VPC, VPC Components, VPC Peering
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) – Types of storages, Versioning, Life Cycle policies, Cross region Replication,
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) – Intro, types of Volumes, types of instance types, Pricing, NAT,
- Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) – Introduction, types of DBs, Multi-AZ, Read replicas, Backups, Security, and Encryption, RDS Scaling
- Amazon Dynamo DB
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) – Types, Health Checks, Listeners, Monitoring,
- Amazon Route53
- Amazon Cloud Watch
- Auto Scaling of EC2 Instances
“AWS Certification” and Training Institute in Bangalore with 100% Placement Assistance by Corporate Trainers.